The Wendish Research Exchange
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: 136.950 Guenther to Kilian [TWHS, Blasig Collection] 13 Jan 1877
mersiowsky
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 8-27-2015 at 06:12 PM
136.950 Guenther to Kilian [TWHS, Blasig Collection] 13 Jan 1877

St. Louis, Mo., January 13, 1877

Highly Respected Pastor,

I received your friendly letter. Accept my sincere thanks for it.

I was happy to welcome your offer to furnish articles for the “Magazine”. And I am sure, that my fellow workers on the editorial staff, with whom I consider accepting or rejecting what is submitted, would hope that they would serve for the furtherance of my Lutheran preaching, as we get diverse materials for the “Magazine”. So I would like to make you aware, that presently we are looking for chapel talks (or sermons), short confessional talks, wedding talks, etc. Or that you would let us know, if you have any special subjects in mind.

With friendly greetings,

Yours
M. Guenther

[Ed Bernthal]

St. Louis, MO. den 13 Jan 77

Eurer, Hochenehrten Herr Pastor,

Ihre freundliche Zuschrift habe ich erhalten. Haben Sie dafür meinem Herzlich Dank.

Mit Freuden begrüsse ich Ihr Anerbieten, für das “Magazine” beitrage zu liefern. Und ich bin gewis, das auch meinen Mitarbeiter as das Redaction, mit denen ich Aufnahme und Nichtaufnahme der Einsendung betrache, mir wünscht die wird, wenn wir recht manigfalten Stuff für das “Magazine” zur Forderung meiner lutherischen Predigt bekommen. Ich möchte Sie darauf aufmerksam an ihn, das zunächst kurze Capelreden (oder Predigen), kurzlich Beichtreden, Traureden, etc, gewünscht werden. Oder wenn Sie sonst besonders Gegenstand im Auge haben, sind Sie wohl so freundlich, mich solches wissen zu lassen.

Mit Freundlichen Grus
Ihr M. Guenther

136.95 Guenther to Kilian.90.jpg - 126kB

Go To Top