The Wendish Research Exchange
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: 033.700 A. C. Delaplain to Lehmann and Dube [Bastrop County, Vol I, pg 524] 20 Mar 1855
mersiowsky
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 5-10-2015 at 10:30 PM
033.700 A. C. Delaplain to Lehmann and Dube [Bastrop County, Vol I, pg 524] 20 Mar 1855

The State of Texas
Washington County

Know all men by these presents that I, A. C. Delaplain have this day bargained and sold unto Charles Leman [Lehmann] and John Dube my headright League & Labor of Land except 125 acres in the North East corner Surveyed for Adam Thomas which leaves 4,254 2/3 acres as shown by the field notes of the County Surveyor the said tract of land lying in Bastrop County adjoining the county line known on the map as League No 112.

I, A. C. Delaplain acknowledge the payment of three thousand and fifty four dollars and 66 2/3 cents on the above tract of land in cash and the said Charles Lehman and John Dube for twelve hundred dollars.

I, A. C. Delaplain bind myself my heirs and assigns in the Sum of Eight Thousand dollars and to pay them for all labor done and on the land to make them a good Warranties deed to the same ( ) the payment of the above twelve hundred dollars and interest thereon.

Now should the said Charles Lehman and John Dube fail to pay the above named sum to A. C. Delaplain they should forfeit the money they have paid and all the labor done on the ( ) the conditions of the above obligations is such that should the parties comply as stated above then this obligation to be null and void otherwise to remain in full force and virtue. March 20, 1855.

Signed AC Delaplain

Delaplain League 000.50.jpg - 419kB

Go To Top